Tiếng Anh cho người mới bắt đầubài 7 (Thì quá khứ)

Bạn có thể tham khảo loạt bài Tiếng Anh cho người mới bắt đầu
Bài 1: Tổng hợp những câu chào hỏi
Bài 5: Tình huống mua hàng
Past: yesterday
Verbs-simble past tense
Irregular verbs
1.     Be


Present
Past
Example of positive
Example of negative past
I
am
Was
I was here
I wasn’t here
you
are
Were
You was here
You wasn’t here
he
is
Was
He was here
He wasn’t here
she
is
Was
She was here
She wasn’t here
it
is
Was
It was here
It wasn’t here
we
are
Were
We were here
We weren’t here
you
are
Were
You were here
You weren’t here
they
are
Were
They were here
They weren’t here

Was not =wasn’t
Were not=weren’t
Question
Was I…?
Were you…?
Were he, she, it…?
Were we…?
Were you…?
Were they…?
Were you in Taksin in yesterday?
No, I were not
Were I at home yesterday
No, you were not
Was it hot yesterday?
No, it was not
Were Susan and I in yesterdy?
Times word: Yesterday, Today is Tuesday , Yesterday is Monday
Yesterday morning
The day before yesterday
Happened two days before to day
Last night ( not yesterday night)
Last weekend
Lask week: the week before the week we are in
Last month: the month before the month we are in
Last year: the year before the year we are in
Exercise:
1.Today is Tuesday
------------was Monday
Answer: Yesterday
2.Today is 17 August
The morning of 16 August was--------------
Yesterday morning
3.Today is Tuesday
Yesterday morning was Monday morning
4. The evening of 16 August was last night ( not yesterday night)
5. Sunday, 15 August was the day before yesterday
6. Saterday, 14 August and Sunday 15 August, were last weekend.
7.Wednesday, 11 August, was a day last week.
8. The days between 8 August and 14 August were all days last week
9. Last month was July
10. Last year was 2003
Were you in France last week?
No I ware not. I were in Turky last week
I was in class in yesterday
It was hot last week
You two girls were in France last month
Simple past tense (Irregular verbs)
1.     Go
Go
Simple past positive
Negative past
I go
I went
I did not go
You go
You went
You didn’t go
He goes
He went
He didn’t go
She goes
She went
She didn’t go
It goes
It went
I didn’t go
We go
We went
We didn’t go
They go
They went
They didn’t go




2.     Do
Do
Simple past positive
Negative past
I do
I did
I did not do
You do
You did
You didn’t do
He does
He did
He didn’t go do
She does
She did
She didn’t do
It does
It did
I didn’t do
We do
We did
We didn’t do
They do
They did
They didn’t do

3.     Have
Have
Simple past positive
Negative past
I have
I had
I did not do
You have
You had
You didn’t do
He has
He had
He didn’t go do
She has
She had
She didn’t do
It has
It had
I didn’t do
We have
We had
We didn’t do
They have
They had
They didn’t do

Notice:
-The simple past tense verb is the same for I, you,she,he, it, we,you (plural) and they
-There are no changes in the past tese of go, did, and have for he, she or it
Question:
We use helping verb do
Did+S+verb?
Did you do to the doctor?
Did she do the lession?
Did they have eggs for breakfast?
I didn’t go to the doctor.
She didn’t do the lession
They didn’t have eggs for breakfast
Did you have faver?
No I didn’t. I had a stomachache
Oh I’m sorry. And what did you go to the doctor?
No I didn’t. I went home. I had some tea and went to bed
I had a headache last night
You went to work yesterday morning
I did the lesson yesterday affternoon
We didn’t do our homework.
Simple past tense ( Regular verbs)
We add by ed after verbs
Nhóm 1:-ed
Phát âm cuối là ‘t’
Listen listened
Wash washed
Look  washed
Work worked
Nhóm 2: -d
Phát âm ‘d’
Use used
Like liked
Live lived
Nhóm 3: consonant+ ed
Stop stopped
Nhom 4: y bỏ thành ied
Study studied
Try tried
Nhóm 5. Vowel+y
Play played
I listen to the teacher
I listened to the teacher
You live in France
You lived in France
We play baseball
We played baseball
I wash my blouse
I washed my blouse
He looks tired today
He looked tired yesterday
The managers worked yesterday
Pronunciantion
1.  Nhóm phát âm ‘ d’
Play long a+ d played (d) played
Agree long e+ d agreed agreed
Try  long i+ d tried
Show long o+d showed
Boo long u+ d booed
2.Nhóm phát âm ‘d’
Rub+d  rubber
Sag +d sagger
Love+ loved
Slam+d slammed
Open+ d openned
Close+d closed
3.Nhóm phát âm ‘t’
Wash + t washed
Cough+t coughed
Smoke+t= smoked
Stop+t= stopped
Kiss+t=kissed
Fix+ t=fixed
4.Nhóm phát âm ‘ed’
Decided
Stated
Ví dụ:
I washed my hands before breafast
You smoked a pipe
Lisa worried about her sister’s broken arm
Ali liked his new shoes
We carried the timberes
You listened to the students
I played golf last weekend
Isablelle worked hard last week
He kissed Marie yesterday
We studied in France last year
Listen & wirte
1.yesterday
2.yesterday morning
3. Last night
4. Last week
5. last year
II, Sentence
1.  Isabelle stayed home last night
2.  Lissa didn’t have a  headache yesterday
3.  You went to a America last years
4.  Ali and Lissa did not do home work
5.  We were in the office on Trursday last week
Read& Anwer
Nick and Ton went to America last moth. For two weeks, they lived with Tom’s brother in Chicago. They had a nice bedroom. They did many things. Nick enjoyed the sports. Tom’s brother and Nick were able to go to some American football and basketball games. Tom didn’t wach them on TV. The weather was sunny and warm. Tom went sailing on Lake Michigan. Nick was ill. He didn’t like the water. Sometimes Tom and Nich went to restaurants. They both liked the restaurants. They were in Chicago a short time, but they had fun.
Question:
1.When did Nick and Tom go to America?
They went to America last month.
2. Did they go hotel?
No they lived with Tom’s brother.
3.Did they have an ugly room ?
No, they had a nice badroom
4.What did Nick enjoy Chicago?
Nick enjoyed the sports. He enjoyed the sports. He also liked the restaurants.
5. What did Tom do?
Tom went sailing
6. Was the weather nice?
Yes, the weather was sunny and warm
7. Did Tom enjoy basketball games?
No. Tom didn’t go to the basketball games and didn’t watch them on TV
8. Why did Nich like sailing?
Nick was ill
9. Are Nick and Tom stilll in Chicago?
No, they were in short time.
10. Did Nich and Tom have fun?
Yes, they have fun






Comments

Popular Posts